Restoring Dreams Foundation will provide capacity building support to Community based organisations (CBO’s) NGO’s, CSR teams and implementation partners, handhold them through the features of the Project Management tool, and guide them on how to use the platform effectively. Through our capacity building strategy, we hope to achieve the following:
- We work with our strategic partners and engage multiple stakeholders to address critical social issues. Develop core capabilities within the partner organisations to supplement the work being done.
- We collaborate with companies, foundations, aid agencies, individuals, social organisations, the media, government and sector experts to create impact at scale.
- Programme Management and Organizational Capacity building of NGOs & CBO’s that require development and protection of the rights of the women and children.
- For onsite partners, our support ranges from developing effective proposals and detailed budgets, to creating reporting templates. Intervention/activity-specific orientation and hands-on skills are also offered as part of this support.
- Sensitisation of grantors and funders on the rationale of the interventions planned, mode of operation, issues on CSR compliance and expected outcomes. Improve the overall efficiency and sustainability of CSR programmes and increase impact