COVID 19- EMERGENCY RESPONSE PROGRAM
During peak month of COVID19 last year RDF responded to the various needs of the children and young population. One of the need was identified by the chairperson of various Child Welfare Committees in Mumbai Metropolitan Region was to protect children living in government and private institutional care from COVID 19.
Restoring Dreams Foundation (RDF) met the needs of the people by supplying the following things:
- 5000 sanitary napkins distributed to adolescent girls and women living under institutional care.
- 1000 N95 children mask in 3 shelter homes in MMR Region.
- 2000 cotton mask given in 3 shelter homes in MMR Region.
- 1000 hand sanitizers distributed in homes.
- Medical bills worth 15,000 rupees paid of COVID 19 patients in Thane Municipal hospital.
- 2 children who lost their Parents due to COVID19 are taken under RDF care for their further education